Saint Pius X School was built in 1958. It was started by the holy faith sisters. The holy faith sisters was started by Margeret Alyward the founder of the holy faith sisters in 1858. We advance in Faith, Hope and love.
This picture shows a tree with our school emblem inside the middle. The circle represents the earth.
The little circle represents the sun, the light of faith.
The wavy lines represents the water of life.The open arms of the cross invites everyone to spread the good news of God.